Sea Monkey is located on the North Coast Road of Mahé, in Machabee halfway between Victoria and Beau Vallon.
North Coast Road,
Telephone: 0044 7711 253 281
Longitude: 55.442589 degrees east
Latitude: -4.564169 degrees south
Driving Directions From Seychelles International Airport
- Leave the airport, heading south-east towards East Coast Road.
- Turn right onto East Coast Road, then continue onto Providence Highway for around 3km.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on Providence Highway.
- After around 4.5km, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto 5th June Avenue.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on 5th June Avenue.
- After a further 1km, at the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto North Coast Road.
- Continue driving on the North Coast Road for 16 minutes (approx. 9 km) until you reach Sea Monkey on your right after the chapel. Our entrance, whose wall is covered with cascading bougainvillea, is immediately opposite two octagonal white buildings, and before Villa Falcon, which is on the other side of the road (and can be distinguished by the two falcons on the entrance pillars).